gts63
I thought this was a great idea. My team and I often find fun web sights during a search and it would be great to be able to share them so easily. I don't know how many of my teammates are doing this but I think I would see the value in it enough to set up an account.
Ana often shares websites with us that she has found and I could see her using it for that.
This "THING" is the one I find hardest to comment on because it just seems so straight forward that I don't know what else to say.
I'm not terribly worried about tagging because I would keep mine private initially. I'm sure I would only use it at school because I don't know very many people who are into computers outside of school. However, it seems to me that you would need to be rather specific and yet use a several words to hone in on your topic.
This is a great tool but it would be much easier to implement if everyone on my team had done this.
gina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great response, and great job setting up your Delicious account!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of being able to use this tool as a team to save the sites you find as you're planning or working together.
You're absolutely right about tagging--it's great because you can categorize each link in several different ways and because you can group like sources together easily.
Great job! Thing 8 complete! Which means...you're finished with the 8 Things! Way to go!